Melvin S. Marsh is an accomplished educator.
He started tutoring in 1990, but considers his teaching career to have started in 1997, when he held a teaching apprenticeship in Fort Lauderdale. While there he served as the teaching assistant for High School English 1 and Drama 1 during the school day at an inner city high school, and Drama for Special Needs Students one day a week at the Quest Center, a school for those with intellectual and physical disabilities.
After graduation, he took a slight break from teaching before returning to it in order to pay his college tuition. This is when he added Business, Computer Science, and Writing to his teaching experience.
Additional subjects and places he has taught have included :
- Teaching Assistant, Introduction to Biological Anthropology, Emory University
- Teaching Assistant, Sex and Evolution, Emory University
- Teaching Assistant, Evolution of Human Behavior, Emory University
- Teaching Assistant, Human Performance in Extreme Environments, University of North Dakota
- Instructor of Record, Introduction to Psychology, Georgia Southern University
- Instructor, Bleeding Control, American College of Surgeons Stop the Bleed
- Instructor, Introduction to Hypnotherapy, After Hours Hypnotherapy
- Instructor, Ericksonian Hypnotherapy, After Hours Hypnotherapy
- Instructor, Clinical Supervision, After Hours Hypnotherapy
- Mastery, Evidence Based Teaching, Georgia Southern University
- Trailblazer Award, Nepris